Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day Twelve

Just experimenting with logging a message on here. Now that I am here I don't have anything to say! Did you think that would ever happen?! Now that I have been instructed on how to type on here, the next lesson(s) will be to insert pictures!

We just finished our day with dinner downstairs. We were joined by Mike's two business associates (as is often the case), Robert, from Orlando, & Laura, from Egypt and Chicago. Conversation is always interesting. Food always good. I had monkfish wrapped in proscuttio with asparagus on the side. For dessert I had a chocolate opera (kind of like a cupcake baked with a soft warm choclate center) served with vanilla ice cream. And a glass of chardonnay. Mike had the same thing except he had a couple of pints!

1 comment:

amanda77kr said...

So I'm dying to know...have you had fish and chips yet?? Also, does Dad drink the pints warm or are they cold?!

How was shopping the other day? Do they have the same stuff or is it different?

Puppies say "bark", we love ya!