Good for you!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you and Mike had fun.
Can't wait to read about your adventures!
Hope you had a great time - can't wait to hear what you saw! And ate :-)
So excited for you! Will look forward to hearing about your adventures. The "real" Mona Lisa stood up huh? Love, Glen :)
Can you believe Bernie and I had a hard time finding Mona when we went to the Louvre? Americans!!! Loved everything about Paris. Barb
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good for you!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you and Mike had fun.
Can't wait to read about your adventures!
Hope you had a great time - can't wait to hear what you saw! And ate :-)
So excited for you! Will look forward to hearing about your adventures. The "real" Mona Lisa stood up huh? Love, Glen :)
Can you believe Bernie and I had a hard time finding Mona when we went to the Louvre? Americans!!! Loved everything about Paris. Barb
Post a Comment